Welcome to Ignis Argentum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ignis Argentum [Cor] Guild Wars Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome To Ignis-Argentum

Go down 
4 posters

Are you new to [COR]?
Yes, I'm New
Welcome To Ignis-Argentum I_vote_lcap33%Welcome To Ignis-Argentum I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Nah, been here a while.
Welcome To Ignis-Argentum I_vote_lcap67%Welcome To Ignis-Argentum I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Volt
Officer and Admin
Officer and Admin
Volt

Welcome To Ignis-Argentum Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To Ignis-Argentum   Welcome To Ignis-Argentum EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 5:19 am

Welcome to Ignis Argentum!
This Forum is for the guild Ignis Argentum [COR].
You can call me Volt For Now.

Anyways, welcome. This Forum is for the main use of the Ignis Argentum
guild and its Alliance members. Follow the rules, and enjoy yourself.

Go Ahead, and introduce yourself here in this section. Your also welcome
to do it on this Thread.

Enjoy! Also, go ahead and comment and give us a shout if your new. Very Happy

~Volt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kidtakeshi.deviantart.com
Chihiro
Guild Leader [Cor]
Guild Leader [Cor]
Chihiro

PostSubject: old peoples may post here aswell ;P   Welcome To Ignis-Argentum EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 4:33 am

I'm the Guild Leader of Cor and also (obviously) the leader of our alliance

you can call me Yue or by charaktername
but don't start to call me Chi as I don't want to be called blood (even though I'm partly vampire)

血 (ち) chi
(n) blood/consanguinity/(P)

so please either Yue (that is one of my real names) or complete first or last charaktername
^-^''

have fun Basketball and see you in game (and on forum) bounce
flower
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MewMewQuiche
Lex
Friend of the Guild

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Ignis-Argentum   Welcome To Ignis-Argentum EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 1:50 pm

Hello, My Name Is Lex, or my main character name is: Silent Arrow Lex, i think im a friendly person and helpfull, but. i dont know,i love to: Farm,Quest,kill for fun,roleplay,dungoen,party,help,company,PvE,PvP,cheer people up,Teamspeak,say 'Lol', type silly faces,and many moreeee.... Very Happy ...also im a eliteta-freaka who loves money and currantly has about 500k+.i have alot of gold and greens,elite armours,junk. Im A Humble Bumble Bee of [TFTK]-a family guild.im ALWAYS happy to help,but unfortunetly have busy scediol Sad i tend to get ripped off,such as selling a 40k minipet for 7 wood planks,giving away 30k too a stranger coz i felt sorry for them,bought a 1k minipet for 15k,and many more! cherry cherry
Back to top Go down
Khai
Khai

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Ignis-Argentum   Welcome To Ignis-Argentum EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 1:53 pm

Hi All It's your good friend Khai! cheers

I'd say I'm a nice guy but if you don't think that it's cool with me (just please say it to me and not behind my back) Wink

My history in GuildWars is pritty long considering the short time I've played it (most noticable is my gaining of the un-official title of `Dark Reaper` which is seeable on my PvP Ranger Dark Reaper Of Khai)

When I orriginaly Joined Cor or MVMG as it was known as back then (Man that makes me feel old Shocked ) I was warmly welcomed by Yue, Volt (or Voltio as his name in Spanish), and of course the funniest of everyone Oggy clown

I am very much the Super-natural mad man but I have never had a look into the future that has lied to me so thats a good sign ^^ king

I am very approchable for things like problems at home and all that stuff but as of the 3rd of September 2009 I wont be as active as I am now so make the most of me while I'm here! bounce
Back to top Go down
Volt
Officer and Admin
Officer and Admin
Volt

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Ignis-Argentum   Welcome To Ignis-Argentum EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 5:18 am

Khai wrote:
Hi All It's your good friend Khai! cheers

I'd say I'm a nice guy but if you don't think that it's cool with me (just please say it to me and not behind my back) Wink

My history in GuildWars is pritty long considering the short time I've played it (most noticable is my gaining of the un-official title of `Dark Reaper` which is seeable on my PvP Ranger Dark Reaper Of Khai)

When I orriginaly Joined Cor or MVMG as it was known as back then (Man that makes me feel old Shocked ) I was warmly welcomed by Yue, Volt (or Voltio as his name in Spanish), and of course the funniest of everyone Oggy clown

I am very much the Super-natural mad man but I have never had a look into the future that has lied to me so thats a good sign ^^ king

I am very approchable for things like problems at home and all that stuff but as of the 3rd of September 2009 I wont be as active as I am now so make the most of me while I'm here! bounce

Voltio? Khai, you wanna call me in a different language Laughing , stick with Voltium, latin for Volt Very Happy . XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.kidtakeshi.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To Ignis-Argentum   Welcome To Ignis-Argentum Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome To Ignis-Argentum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Ignis Argentum! :: Guild wars chat :: Entrance Lobby-
Jump to: