Welcome to Ignis Argentum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ignis Argentum [Cor] Guild Wars Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Music inbedded in games and animes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chihiro
Guild Leader [Cor]
Guild Leader [Cor]
Chihiro

Music inbedded in games and animes Empty
PostSubject: Music inbedded in games and animes   Music inbedded in games and animes EmptySat Jun 27, 2009 4:39 am

Is it not annoying when you hear a really good song so that you just want to listen to it over and over and you can't find it? monkey

i've been watching movies, animes, tv-series and playing games and some just have the greatest music.
than when trying to find the songs one has absolutly no clue about the songs name. sure it is possible to find soundtracks from most but some songs are just not quite the same version as in the movie etc... Sad

that's sooooo annoying and frustrating Mad don't you agree?

or is this just me being a music freak lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MewMewQuiche
Volt
Officer and Admin
Officer and Admin
Volt

PostSubject: Re: Music inbedded in games and animes   Music inbedded in games and animes EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:31 pm

You do have a point with that, but if you want it really much, you always could just use movie maker or something
and record it, doesn't come out smoothly, but hey, does do the trick.

But anyways, yeah, I know what your talking about, most of the game music I get though is Final Fantasy music,
and theres a website I go to for that, so yeah :3. The only case I find with not being able to find certain music is
for covers, and techno.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kidtakeshi.deviantart.com
Royal Pain
Officer

PostSubject: Re: Music inbedded in games and animes   Music inbedded in games and animes EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:46 am

I mostly get the music from the movies and such from just downloading OST's (OST = Original SoundTrack) otherwise I'm just reading the end-credits for the titles of the songs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Music inbedded in games and animes   Music inbedded in games and animes Empty

Back to top Go down

Music inbedded in games and animes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Ignis Argentum! :: Multi-Media :: Music Chat-
Jump to: