Welcome to Ignis Argentum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ignis Argentum [Cor] Guild Wars Guild

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to beat Magni the Bison

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chihiro
Guild Leader [Cor]
Guild Leader [Cor]
Chihiro

How to beat Magni the Bison Empty
PostSubject: How to beat Magni the Bison   How to beat Magni the Bison EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:00 am

I hear manny who are having problem to beat Magni the Bison.

I am therefor going to put up some guides on how to beat him here under this topic.
Offcourse there are manny more ways of beating Bison than these. afro
I am going to try and put up a guide for each prophession but it's going to take me some time to figure it out.

I know there are manny who says that the spirit spammer works great for most prophesions so you can always give that a go.
Template:
[Spirit spammer:OggkchgYoKqkPY503010ZD00mY1E]
Note that this is for ranger but as long as you have enough energy you should be fine using this build, just place the points from expertice on a sutable attribute like spawning for rit. Prophesions with 3 or 4 energy regen should be fine using.

But since I am alittle bit of a freak when it comes to figuring out new builds, either from scratch or building it on ideas from other builds. I will try and figure out a build for each prophesion.

Since my main charakter is a ranger I supose you all can could guess I was going to start with that to here it is. This is the build I use with my ranger and it works great for me.
Template:
[Ranger way Bison:OgATcXsmVymcX8SU36xQ4w3IWEA]
I rearly use the interupt, I accualy just threw that in Laughing

The second build is for monk since I had to figure out a way of beating Bison to get the skill so I could do the tanking part on the kurzick speed clear, (incase the place is overfilled with smiters).
So here is the monk build.
Monk:
[Monk way Bison:OwAU0OH/QIO1DQiBx6jSwJ4VACA]
You need to have a 55hp equipment for this to work. I usualy only go 55hp against Bison and use my normal armor against all the others before him. just keep the shield of judgement up when you can and healthregen. You'll get a hang of the build once you tried it afew times.

I'll let you know when I have comeup with something new for a diffrent prophesion.
untill than Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MewMewQuiche
Chihiro
Guild Leader [Cor]
Guild Leader [Cor]
Chihiro

PostSubject: Re: How to beat Magni the Bison   How to beat Magni the Bison EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 11:41 am

He he I finnaly got around to try out Paragon and it took me about 2-3 tries before I figured out a build to beat him with, so here is my para build.
Template:
[Paragon way Bison:OQWiMwlMBkpgxghCYTuLGLCFAA]

Have fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Chihiro
Guild Leader [Cor]
Guild Leader [Cor]
Chihiro

PostSubject: Re: How to beat Magni the Bison   How to beat Magni the Bison EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 12:58 pm

Okhe second try and I got bison to hes knees with my Dervish.
I used Mallyx's Savagery that is an earth dmg scythe with 20%enchantment that makes life easier.
Template:
[Dervish way Bison:OgCkkyq06yWEBG01FI5G71uI4mNJ]
Back to top Go down
Chihiro
Guild Leader [Cor]
Guild Leader [Cor]
Chihiro

PostSubject: Re: How to beat Magni the Bison   How to beat Magni the Bison EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 6:42 am

Done it with warrior now Very Happy
just make sure to heal yourself and you'll be fine to just tank him away.
Template:
[Warrior way Bison:OQcTEX6+RqSsT7vyngm8AylJWEA]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to beat Magni the Bison   How to beat Magni the Bison Empty

Back to top Go down

How to beat Magni the Bison
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to Ignis Argentum! :: Guild wars chat :: Guild wars Chat-
Jump to: